13262538

hi im having problems with my ex husband, we got a son on

Customer Question

hi im having problems with my ex husband,
we got a son on 9 years old and I been taking him away to Portugal on holiday but now my ex saying that he wont give me permission to go if I don't give him the address of wher we staying and all the information.
I really don't see why I should as I didn't do in the past and we are staying with my new husband family.
I hope you can help me
many thanks
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that legally your ex is entitled to know where the child is staying - and details of the flights.
This is not an unreasonable request - and is the minimum the court would expect you to supply
If he applies to the court for an order preventing the trip unless the information is given then there is a very good chance he will be successful
I am sorry to give bad news - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do I need to give him to full address?
Why do you not wish to do so?