75100385

I have bought a thermodynamic heating system for heating my

Customer Question

I have bought a thermodynamic heating system for heating my hot water on 15 October and had it fitted on 29th October. I think what has been fitted works, but it is too noisy and I think will be costly to run. Do I have any rights for them to remove the system and return my money. I think that the system would work well in a home with oil fired heating and in a large old building where the pup could be placed in a location which could not be heard 24/7. Indeed for a 60's built property on gas central heating I think I have been miss sold. Kind regards. Vicki
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Have you had a second opinion as to whether the product is defective please?