12826847

The VOA has declared (through the council) that our HMO is

Customer Question

The VOA has declared (through the council) that our HMO is now a house of hereditaments and has backdated the council tax on each of the rooms for two years. Some of the rooms are self contained but the majority share kitchen, bathroom, washing machine etc. How can the VOA 'get away' with this. All the tenancies are on short term (6months) rolling AST's. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I will wait for your answer.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I will wait for your answer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES I WILL WAIT FOR AN ANSWER - THAT IS IF YOU EXPECT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ONE

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refund my payment since you have not provided me with an answer to my query.