75100385

I run a menu printing company and I am the claimant in a case

I run a menu printing company and I am the claimant in a case whereby the defendants (4 of them) have stolen my artworks, customer files etc.
I have an injunction against them which they are breaching on a daily basis, and I have issued against them for damages.
They have a solicitor working for them i am a Litigant in Person.
The court ordered standard disclosure, but the defendants are refusing the supply details of any of the works they have completed using my artworks, designs etc.
Their solicitor is now asking for me to disclose all my business accounts (trading profit & loss etc) as standard disclosure documents. Basically I have told him that no way am I giving him that information as it is not relevant to the case. He is now threatening to put in an application for me to disclose the information. When I asked him about his failure to disclose he denied it has happened (I have a lever arch file full of the defendants printed items from my artworks)
As I right in refusing the disclosure of my business financial accounts as I do feel they are not relevant to this case.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer:

Hi Alex. Am I OK in refusing to give the defendants solicitor copies of my financial accounts. They have failed to disclose any of the jobs they have printed usingcmy artworks

Alex Watts :

Unless you have been ordered to by the court you need not disclose accounts.

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

That's brilliant. Thank you hope you have a good night xxx