12826847

I have been told I have to pay £364 amonth child maintenance

Customer Question

I have been told I have to pay £364 amonth child maintenance even though is a child arrangement order in place stamped by the county court where thecourts are happy with the arrangements that my job allows me to have them 6 days in 14(2 week shift rota) police and with annual holiday it will amount to 50% share but they refuse to take court documents into account and emails from my ex agreeing to half that amount just 2 months ago and asking me to payless next year, and over the last 6 months I have had my kids for 6 days less over 185 days, surely that is so equal other than hour splittig
What is your net monthly income after tax and insurance and how many children do you have?