75100385

With regards ***** ***** made in 'small claims court':- 1.

With regards ***** ***** made in 'small claims court':-
1. If there are multiple defendants in a case and judgement is entered in default against one of the defendants. Can any of the other defendants apply to set judgement aside so as they may enter a defence? Or must this be the defendant who judgement has been entered against?
2. If judgement is entered against a defendant but they receive no notification of the judgement, is said judgement still valid, or is this grounds to have the judgement set aside?
Search as I have, I can't find any clear answer to either of those points so just wanted a professional eye on things. Thanks!
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will hell you with this.
Alex Watts : Only the defendant to whom the judgment had been entered can apply to set it aside.
Alex Watts : So the other defendants can't apply, it has to be that defendant
Alex Watts : Just becuase they did not get notification is not grounds enough, they need to have a real defence.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thanks Alex, that's everything I needed to know :)