Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have a '0' hour 2 year contract that I signed 24th may 2013

Customer Question

I have a '0' hour 2 year contract that I signed 24th may 2013 with a company called water babies.
After looking though my contract the dates state the contact is from 24th May 2013- 24th December 2014.
I another paragraph it states the contact is for 24 months and lists to early termination fees.
Is this contact legally binding with conflicting information ? when is my contact due to expire?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. It would be helpful to know the context of the question. Is it that you want to work elsewhere and the contract seeks to prevent you from doing so?