12826847

Hi,I have recently split up with my partner of 7 years,having

Customer Question

Hi,I have recently split up with my partner of 7 years,having brought a vehicle with inheritance money left to me,she is refusing to give the car back. The car is logged to her and the insurance is now in her name but the payment of the car was from myself,bank statements ie.paper trail to show where the money came from £14,200.It was in her name due to the distance she had to travel for work and I used her old landrover having to only travel a v short distance. What can I do to get my car/inheritance back? Also she has left most of her items in the house,but not contributing majorly to the household bills,ie.rent,c/tax,food etc for the last 4-8 months,due to her resigning her job, is she legally allowed to come into the house and take"bits and bobs"when she likes? and can I trade her "stuff"legally for the car?Thankyou for your time.
Whose name is ***** ***** receipt?