13262538

hello this is lisa .... i was text to my separated

Customer Question

hello this is lisa XXX.... i was text to my separated help for fixing socket and light bec his said will coming up to my house today . he never coming up for my house for 6 wk . i was txt to him ignoring message all the time . I'm too angry him igroning message all the time. my house damage bec his need help for my house before xmas finish. i'm too stress his ignoring all the time and never coming up to my house x

I am not sure what it is that you wish to know about this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello clare ... please you can call police will warning Rhys XXX need help fix socket and light. I don't know how fix my outlook lost password ***** my house. rhys ignoring message all the time bec his never to my house 6 wk. I'm too stress and look my house damage. Rhys XXX address is 29 XXXX

I'm separated rhys XXX

Why do you believe your ex should help you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Rhys left me bec .. rhys forget never tap off and bath fill over water thought full my damage wallpaper and no carpet . he left my house damage on last july 28th . I can't waiting for solicitor too long. I was sent to his message all the time bec his ignoring message . he said will come over to my house for fix socket and light ..with board floor. HE NEVER COME OVER TO MY HOUSE today. waste of time his cruel left my house. he change man. I'm too stress and cry bec need fix socket and plug and board. I'm too angry for him.. I been call social worker on next wednesday .

Do you have your own named Social Worker?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will social worker will see to me on next wednesday. thank for help.

this evening I have chat with john george XXX want spend with rest me future but his ask me question .

[16/11/2014 20:36:14] georgeXXX: oh no that will take a lot of time you have to send it to the shipping manager in ghana ok through money gram so that he can get it faster and then ship the gold for me ok
[16/11/2014 20:36:48] Lisa XXX: moment
[16/11/2014 20:36:51] ***** *****: because the day they even told has pased so i have to do it early as possible
[16/11/2014 20:38:29] Lisa XXX: name ur account ( sort code and account number ) easy
[16/11/2014 20:40:08] Lisa XXX: never western union ( fake )
[16/11/2014 20:41:53] george XXX: yes i know my love i want you to go money gram that is what the manager told me my love, the date they gave me was friday for the shipnemt and it has passed so i have to hurry up and then ship the gold other wise they will seize or i have to pay fine ok my love
[16/11/2014 20:43:00] Lisa XXX: what money gram?
[16/11/2014 20:43:25] george XXX so you have to send it straight to ghana to the manager so that he can ship the gold as early possible because with bank account i have to wait for 3 days before i can get it here in canada and then send it him will take a long time ok my love
[16/11/2014 20:44:02] george XXX you can go to any post office and ask for money gram money transfer and they will show you ok. he gave to my email ...show u and his address is XXX. he love me so very much and same me love john very much. ( why fake his said help me for money from ghana ) £1000. I ask you please reply his tell u true or not real ??? x I'm lisa XXX

Do NOT send this person any money via Western Union or money gram or anything else.
This person is trying to get your money
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i won't give money for him bec fake money gram ghana .

Well done
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes how !! conversation ?

I am not sure what else you wish to know