12826847

My daughter who is 10 years old was assaulted on her way home

My daughter who is 10 years old was assaulted on her way home from school by siblings aged 8 and 10. The step father of the siblings instigated the attack and told the 8 year old to use a stick which was nearby, to hit my daughter whick left marks all over her. She was unable to get away as the 10 year old sibling was pulling my daughters hair. The step father was saying to my daughter, 'got anything to say'. My daughter managed to break free and run home to me, I have reported it to the police but as the siblings are minors they are classed as being to young but a social services referral has been sent about it from the police. Can the step father have any criminal charges brought against him with regard to aiding and abetting minors to cause physical harm to my daughter?? Or is there another name for the offence in question? Thanks in advance.
There is an offence of incitement effectively but this wouldn't get over the hurdle. It is a very high test.
Shouting words of encouragement can be an offence but not here essentially because he was not encouraging an offence. Because they are under the age of criminal responsibility they did not commit an offence and therefore any person encouraging them did not.
I am sorry but I have to give you truthful information.