75100385

I am a very small limited company doing care work and I need

Customer Question

I am a very small limited company doing care work and I need a contract for working with my clients and also for working with other companies / financial institutions. Could you help please as I can't find the 'right' document?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Yes, I'm happy to wait as I'd really like the right help thank you. I was wondering at the delay as it's not been my experience previously so I'm appreciative of your email.

Kind regards,

Jessie.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
A cost effective solution is to go to: www.simply-docs.co.uk
They have all sort of legal document templates for a very small cost.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

I have looked at the website you indicated and it's like going into a supermarket for one item but not knowing which one is best!

Because I am dealing with companies who pay my company for working with their clients and I also deal with clients who's funds are administered by their families on their behalf I'm needing a contract that can cope with both scenarios.

Kind regards,

Jessie

Hello Jessie.
Sadly I can not draft the contract for you. I am only able to direct you to the information.
I know simply-docs has a large variety of documents at a low cost and you just need to be patient and search.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

I'm not expecting you to draft a contract but, with so many different types of contracts, I will be in real trouble if I choose the wrong one so I was hoping that you would actually be able to direct me to the right part.

I will obviously have to see if the actual 'contact' part of the website can assist with something so crucial or else go to a lawyer myself to get a document drafted I guess.

Jessie

Ok, if you find an appropriate document, I can certainly look at it for you.
Does that help Jessie?