31090051

I am filling out form C1 for confirmation of my fathers estate.

I am filling out form C1 for confirmation of my fathers estate. When referring to the house he owned, is giving the street address enough of a description or is there specific text I need to use? He owned the property outright, there's no spouse and the estate is being split equally between three non dependent children
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
You should use a conveyancing description as follows:
ALL and WHOLE the subjects known as and forming (state full postal address) registered in the Land Register of Scotland under Title Number (insert Title Number from Land Certificate).
If there is no Land Certificate because the title is an older Sasine title, revert to me for alternative wording.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that, other than that I'm all but good to go.