75100385

my nabour keeps blocking my drive with is van

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether you have told the Police?
Customer:

Yes

Alex Watts :

What have they said?

Customer:

I have given you the wrong detales it shoud be a vauhall combo 17dt I have been to the police but thay say thay I have one car why do I not use the other drive on my deades the drive way is my land whith a drop down curb

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But he is blocking it.
You need to ask your neighbour not to or say you will go to Court. If he refuses then you need to approach a local Solicitor who can write and ask him not to block it, if he does the Solicitor can say you will go to Court.
If the neighbour still does then you can issue proceedings for an injunction to stop him.
You would need to complete form N1
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The Court would then list the matter and decide whether to grant an injunction stopping him. If the court does and the neighbour breaches it he would be in contempt of Court and could be warned, fined or sent to prison.