12826847

Hi 6 fifteen year old boys arrived at my house this evening

6 fifteen year old boys arrived at my house this evening whilst my son was having a get together with 10 of his friends.
One of his 'friends' let them in and one of the boys started to damage and hit the table tennis table in a violent manner with the table tennis bat.
I was made aware of the situation, saw the boy doing it and grabbed him by the back of the next neck for about 2 seconds and then pushed him out of my house via the back door.
Bit nervous now that I could be done for common assault?
What should I do
Did you ask him to leave before doing this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
I am sorry but I am afraid that is a common assault. You are entitled to ask him to leave your property and if he refuses to use force but applying force immediately is not lawful.
Whether he will report it or jot is another matter. People often do not. They will know that their own conduct was not the best and they may know that this was a common assault.
I am very sorry but I have to give you the other
Truthful information.
Can I clarify anything for you? Jo