12826847

dear alli am a director in a private PROPERTY. i have a problem

Customer Question

dear all
i am a director in a private PROPERTY. i have a problem with the other two directors. and the managing agency is ignoring my requests i sent the agency a letter and this is the text in the letter
RE: Formal Complaint and Request for Information
1. I have requested on numerous occasions via emails and telephone calls from yourself, contracts that fieldview has including the contract of PMMS or a copy of them. To date I have received nothing back.
2. I also requested from you a breakdown of the company accounts which you promised to provide me with but have failed to do so despite the numerous phone calls and the emails to you.
3. It has come to my attention recently that one of the shareholders, Mr Haidar has emailed you twice requesting to become a director and you haven't respond to him to date.
It has come to a stage now where I have had to seek a legal advice about your actions in you continuing to ignore my request for information that I am legally entitled to as a director of the company. It is apparent that you have a selective and preference in communication which has no basis or no legal grounds.
This is a formal complaint for which I would like a response to as to why I am not receiving the information I have requested. In addition to this would like the following above mentioned points addressed and information provided or necessary action to be taken.
Failure to respond to this formal complaint will leave me with no further option apart from escalating to the Property Ombudsman Service and/or taking further legal action.
I look forward to hearing from you.
how can arrange a general meeting?
how can i call an emergency meeting?
i have support of other share holders so if the managing agency does not want to help in organizing the meeting without the consent of the other directors and the agency ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK.

I WILL WAIT

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Are you all shareholders of the company? What percentage of the shares do you own? How many shareholders are there in total?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes all share holders

i hold 1 share

there are 36 share holders

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
I will write a detailed explanation as to how you can force a general meeting. Before I do this, is there anything else you would like me to explain in the process?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please

in the company article there is nothing mentioned about emergency meeting

what is the procedure for the emergency meeting?

how can i find out if the other directors paid there service charges when the managing agency is not giving me the accounts?

what powers do the free holder have other than what is in the lease?

thanks

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will wait