12826847

i am 51 years old living with my parents whom both are 91 years

Customer Question

i am 51 years old living with my parents whom both are 91 years old now.about five years ago my parents put £10000 of there money into an account in my name to look after and maintain the house with. i have four sisters and two brothers whom all agreed with this money going into my name as i was the only one still living with my parents and could get easy access to it if needed ,although they all would have a say on how it be used as much as me . when my parents pass away and there is any left it would be split up equally among us . i myself have now been on esa benifits for the last two and a half years caused by back injury but failed to disclose this money to them as i did not think it mattered to them ,as i did not benifit from it in any way (how stupid am i ) they are now investigating me on crimmal actions and could be cut of esa and prosecuted . any advice would be helpful as i am now feeling scared and helpless if get cut off probably through my own stupidity
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have not got email adress sorry

Okay.
So what would you like to know about this?