12826847

My mother in law interfere in my marriage, she destroyed my

Customer Question

My mother in law interfere in my marriage, she destroyed my marriage there is any law to stop to all mother in law to interfere in their's son marriage?
She is violent, when her son was little she used to beating everytime for everything and one day she trew a knife to his son,
she is in control of his son life, she doesn't respect our marriage, she didn't respect my beliefs, my nationality, my privacy and when I stopped to visit her, she started to harrasing me emotionally, sending letter to me, my husban and my children she took pressure on her family and friend and all started to put pressure on my husband and and he assaulted me and I called to the police and so on. How much this woman is hurting us. So far there are not any law that can be stop this kind abuse.
What action have the police taken?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didnt say anything to the police

I thought that you said that you had called the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My question is about mother in law in general,

Yes, so what happened when you called the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she didn't replay me

this page is serious? I payed and I asked already why she didn't replay me?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have to repeat myself again, I talking about mother in law

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today.
Have you thought about getting a restraining order to keep your mother in law away from you and your husband?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

No I didn't know about that, "restraining order" that is something new for me I would like to do that but I don't know how?, Because my husband and I are separate, and now she wants my children and she is forcing his son, my husband to take away my children from me, and I really need some advice for that.

Zaida

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I'm confused - you have separated from husband? This sounds like you need advice from a family lawyer.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this page is fake

Would you like us to continue to look for a Professional to assist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No thanks, ***** ***** I didn;t receive any profesional answer, this page is not serious

I want my money back to my account