12826847

got a leesee taking the biscuit. He has gone into the loft

Customer Question

got a leesee taking the biscuit. He has gone into the loft space without consent building regulations and put plumbing up ready to go into the loft and put x 2 velux windows in without consent which is not part of his lease. I am trying to become miss fitness uk, and have a franchise of gyms. This leesee behind my back has tried to auction property off. I did adendum prior to bidding at auction and got it pulled out. He isi allowing for the building to decay and under his lease is not paying the ground rent, service charge, and is not willing to pay his fair proportion towards the upkeep of structural interior and exterior needed repairs in the region of £30,000 to £50,000. He is now trying to sell it to me at very high value ie could of had it at auction for 35,000 now he is trying to sell it to me for £52,500 without paying his outstanding costs. Im in process of going through 1st tier tribuneral and hoping they can help and put a unilateral notice on deeds via un1. Excepting and reserving unto the lessor the right to build or rebuild or alter any adjace or adjoiningnt y or neighbouring land or building of the lessor in any manner whatsoever and to let the same for any purpose or otherwise deal with notwithstanding that light or air to the demised premises is in any such case thereby diminished or any other liberty easement right or belonging to the lessee is thereby diminished or prejudically affected. What does that paragraph mean. ps thank you x

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close this question and return my good faith deposit and cancel my membership.