12826847

a spanish bank has taken me to court in the uk over a spainish

Customer Question

a spanish bank has taken me to court in the uk over a spainish property and got a temperory charge i court without me being informed and now the judge wont set aside this order which is stopping me moving to a bunglow for my sick and disabled wife is this infringing my human rights
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Is the hearing on the 10 December to make the charging order final?
How much is the charging order for?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

224000e

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Do you admit that you owe the money?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just to refresh a hearing was held on the 6 august for a temp charging order i was informed of this so when i went 15 oct hearing to a make a final charge i told the judge i had made an arangment with solicitors by phone in jan 14 the solicitors did not pass this and now wont admit that i had made this arangement and had not told the bank in spain of this, i made monthly payments in to the bank in spain till after i heard about this charge hearing.now in the last weeks the bank in spain have been in contact with me and have told me this money sits in my bank account in spain this is the first time i have heard from the bank in over 2 1/2 years even though i have written to them 2012 2013 even jan 2014 in 2012 i gavethe bank my moblie no aw i was away from my house after telling them that had to give up work and take my pension as my wife had got cancer but no reply even then i made a formal complaint to the head office of sabbadell in spain and the branch now have been told to sort this and are working with agents to sell the property and i will lose 150000e but just want it sorted but need the temp charge of my property in uk so that my disabled wife i and can move to a bunglow for her health reasons. i thinkthe solicitors only worked for them selfs and there fees in this case and it might be negilent

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

224000e

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please carry on

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.