75100385

i have paid but got cut off

Customer Question

i have paid but got cut off
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Just looking at the post - you have a CCJ against the house and a UK Judge wont remove the charge, is that right?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

yes it is a temp one put in place without me knowing i ewnt to court again when it was to be made permanent after i put my it was ajourned to dec 10 the said to me at the if you want to set aside the judgement you need to do it like yesterdy her words but now has turned this down when i put in the papers

Alex Watts :

Ok, I assume it is because of a debt or something in Spain?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

yes it is but the bank had not been in touch for over 2and a half years i firm in peterborugh sent me a letter in jan this year saying i was behind i spoke with them by phone and i thought i had put in place an arangement to tay between 5 and 7 k nthis year which i was doing till i got this temp charge in august and the solicitors stated that i had not been in contact and no arangement was in place so i sent a formal complaint to the head office in spain now the branch want to sort it but i still have this order in place as the solicitors lied to the bank saying i had not been in contact i want this property away asap as my disabled wife is recoering from cancer that is my the arrears have happend i did write to the bank 2012/2013 2014

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

is there a problem

Alex Watts :

Ok, the next hearing what is that for? To make the charge final?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

yes thats is was put back so that i could put into court copys of payments that i had paid to the bank but since now that the bank are talking to me they say the money has just been left in the account as the solicitors had not told them about my contact with the uk solicitors

Alex Watts :

Ok. But there is a valid Court Judgment in Spain?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

not in spainthey are dong this under the eu rules there is no action in spain i wish there was

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

the branch in spain and local estate agent are now trying to sell at a lower price that the bank will except i have givern permission for this as just want it gone

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

to remove the certificates that they are using could take two years to get to court in spain

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

it seems that the solicitors may be negilent

Alex Watts :

OK - so is there any Judgment against you, if so where?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

temp at min in leicester court

Alex Watts :

They have an actual CCJ?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

that will happen on 10 dec

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

it must be ccj as we have heard from the land registry about the temp charge

Alex Watts :

Yes but the Land Registry charge, what does that say>

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

it says they have received an application to enter an agreed notice from buckles solicitors on behalf of applicant equitable charge created by an interim charging order in county court

Alex Watts :

Ok - on what basis do you own the Spanish bank?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

the property is spain is on mortagevalue of the property when we bought 345000 e now up for sale at 199950 we with all charges 224000e but we could not sell the property as it was ilegal and uder demolition that why the bank did not come for that property but we have most bits in place to make it legal the bank was corupt in the dealing with the mortage they had the search and surphey done but we did not see it as the bank manager and our lawyer turned out to be father and son very complicated

Alex Watts :

But they have a charge on the UK property?

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

but nobody in spain will talk about as it concerns the same notary who has singned these papers in spain as singed off our house in spain when we bought it

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

yes this this is the problem now and the judge wont set aside judgement but she told me to do it

JACUSTOMER-5f8f3ogi- :

i dont think it would have got to this if the solicitors in the uk were honest about all this

Alex Watts :

Sadly I do not think that this is within my area of expertise, I had assumed it was a Judgement debt. I will opt out and let someone else take over who can help you.