How can I contact Dacorum Will Services

Type your legal question here
How can I contact Dacorum Will Services I have tried the given contact details : Dacorum Will Services Solicitors Telephone:+44 *********** - No response
I had my will stored by them since 1994 and I have been paying their storage fees for the last 20 years without fault. I need to update my will. Please advise. Thanks
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking for their address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes address and telephone number The one I had are not valid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I need to contact them to update my will the tel number provided is a dead line

need a valid contact number and address and email if available please

I need to know what is my legal position if they are no longer existed or merged with another firm

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If they are solicitors, then you can get details of whoever has taken the firm over from the Law Society.
The Law Society will be able to advise you who has taken over all their paperwork and you has your will.
I think it more likely that they are not solicitors and if that's the case, the chances of finding where your will is if the company has closed down is remote.
In circumstances like that, if you have the old will, then simply do a new will. In any event, it is much better to do a new will than to do a codicil (an amendment document) because although a codicil is quite legal they do have a habit of getting lost which means that if it did so, your amendments would not be effective.
A new will revokes the old will anyway so you then have no need to worry about finding the old one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How would I know that they have closed down? remember that they still charging me for storage

So it is better to stop payment and give up looking for them / instead make a new will?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The firm may have closed down but one of the directors or previous employees may still be getting the money from the bank account. No doubt, if you cancel the direct debit they will contact you advising you of that.
However you have to ask yourself the question as to whether you want to deal with the company that doesn't even have the professional ethics of contacting its clients when it is closed down or even moved.
If an Internet search will not find the company, then it would seem that the company had closed.
In circumstances like this, you have to ask yourself whether you want to continue to deal with this organisation and have them store your will bearing in mind that wherever it is, if you do find it, you may have this problem at some stage in the future or, even worse still, your executors may.
In all honesty, it's probably going to cost you more money to get an investigator to find out who is actually taking the benefit of this money and it's going to cost you to write a new will which you can store locally (solicitors will generally store will is free of charge).
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Jo

That was very helpful. How can I continue getting answers at such a quick phase ?

Does the £36 pounds qualifies me to ask you further questions ? if yes for how long If No how I would be able have such service?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am pleased to help.
However sometimes I can get back to you immediately but other times such as when I'm in court or travelling, there may be a delay.
The one fee covers the whole of this question thread.
If you ask another question, then there is another fee to pay.
You can sign up for a monthly subscription which allows you to have unlimited questions for the one monthly fee.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Could you please check for me if I have joined any of the subscription plans because I am not sure I have been asked a password ***** username and I responded but not sure if that was for my intial question or for supscribing for a plan?

My IT skills are just

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will forward this to customer services for you.