75100385

Was robbed of all our holiday money of £3000 at Summer Dreams

Customer Question

Was robbed of all our holiday money of £3000 at Summer Dreams Apartments Bulgaria with Balkan Holidays, and the thieves entered our apartment with a KEY! And broke open our safety deposit box and stole all our holiday money and bank cards.Balkan Holidays are not interested and told us to contact our insurance company which we told them we had and £200 was maximum payout.Keith
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Who are you seeking to claim from please?
JACUSTOMER-f1uu5gwc- : BalkanHolidays I am claiming against
JACUSTOMER-f1uu5gwc- : I have not received any reply yet, please can you answer as soon as possible and then I will give you a rating,thank you Keith.
JACUSTOMER-f1uu5gwc- : Alex you have said that you have answerd my question where is it i an not find it. Keith
Alex Watts :

I think that message to rate is system generated.

Alex Watts :

Which County are Bulkan Holidays located in?

JACUSTOMER-f1uu5gwc- : Alex this is the address. Balkan Holidays Ltd,Sofia House,***** London W1S 2BH.please can you advise me on what is the best route for me to take as I am at a deadlock with Balkan Holidays. Thank you Keith