Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I need to establish that two previous passports belonged to

Customer Question

I need to establish that two previous passports belonged to me to update Singapore Central provident Fund Board.
They normally insist you present your old passport and your new passport to do this.
I no longer have the two out-of-date passports.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. Is this the only way they will verify your identity? Would they accept a solicitor verifying it for you as well?

JACUSTOMER-84epgnvi- :

Apparently not, so I have to find a way to get confirmation that they were my passports.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there any official entity who can certify that the passports actually belonged to me?

Possibly making it more difficult the passports would have been issued while I lived in Thailand, Japan, Singapore or Hong Kong - possibly even Malaysia. I assume some UK authority would have to have the information for security reasons, but the passports in question were current in the mid-seventies and 1992.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,