UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

UK IMMIGRATION QUESTION, MY friend is a Jordanian national.

UK IMMIGRATION QUESTION,
MY friend is a Jordanian national. He is married to a Polish citizen, he is in the UK and planning to apply for a residence card form EEA2. His wife working and her salary is £850 per month.
The question is: Is that amount sufficient for the home office or the salary should be higher?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
The amount is sufficient as your friend's partner is an EEA national and under the EEA regulations there is no requirement to have a specific amount of salary. All she needs to show is that she is exercising treaty rights and if she can show that then regardless of her salary her partner should be issued with an EEA residence permit.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.