Out of court settlement was made through mediation process. The amount is one third of my demand. I am now fighting against my own directors of the firm because they refused to sign the final agreement for payment. reasons: The payment of money had gone on for 5year and if they are going to accept low amount, the interest on the offer put forward must be included. Will my initial agreement holds? There are three directors.
Am waiting please this urgent
Not good enough
Yes not authorising because other directors
pointer out why it was not good
What will they be suing for?
The position of the directors was the the offer did not include interest since the same offer was made 4years ago
Directors will accept but would like interest to be assessed into the offer
Are saying they will seeing the company for the amount they offer?