12826847

I and my ex partner raised an issue that policeman invite me

I and my ex partner raised an issue that policeman invite me for an interview. Do I must attend?
No, not voluntarily.
But if you do not then he will just come and arrest you.
It is better to attend voluntarily. The police are looking for you following this domestic squabble and it won't go away I'm afraid.
Of course, you did nothing wrong. We all have family rows. We don't all get the police involved in them. There are a small minority of people in the UK who use the police as a mediation service. Unfortunately you are a victim of one of them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did nothing wrong. He left us but he said I do not allow him stay with his child. I raise our sixteen month by myself. He do not financially support enough and shouting all the time so I do not want to live to him anymore. He is anyway come every weekend and 1week day look after his son. We had big argument and door glass is broken during that. He probably raised that issue. He do not allow me take child to overseas for holidays. I dun have money and time to do any claim then he call the police. I'm horrified to be arrested if I go to police station!
If you go in voluntarily then you may not be.
But if you refuse to go in then you will be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I should attend the police station then. He should just proceeding divorce instead of threaten me with solicitor letter all the time and invite me to police station! Thank you for your reply.
Yes, absolutely you should attend.
If the police are looking for you it is much better to go in voluntarily than to wait to be arrested. Apart from anything else, you can do it when it suits you not when it suits the police.
Please remember to leave feedback for answer.