Matt Jones
Matt Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified and practising Solicitor with over 7 years post qualification experience
13732703

HelloWe currently have a consent order for a property

Hello We currently have a consent order for a property dispute, the agreement states the property can not be sold under a certain price without prior agreement on both sides or by approval of the judge. The other side refuse to reduce the price and the agents are all saying the price is too high and it wont sell, we have given it 7 months. What form do we need to apply to the judge to ask for his approval for a reduction on the property price.

Expert:  Matt Jones replied 2 years ago.
Matt Jones :

hi i will try and help

Matt Jones :

you need to apply via an application under notice which is form N244

Matt Jones :

you can find that here

Matt Jones :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf

Matt Jones :

you need to put down what you are applying for and why. You need to enclose evidence, usually with a witness statement signed with a statement of truth.

Matt Jones :

the additional evidence you will require will have to be in the form of valuations. Whether an estate agents valuation(s) will be enough will be down to the court, but you may need them to give evidence on the local market, but a surveyor t provide more expert advice on the formal valuation

Matt Jones :

I hope this helps. if so please click to leave me positive feedback.The question wont close and you can ask any follow up questions if you need to later down the line