29905560

hi again sorry about the delay getting back to yourself.

Customer Question

hi again sorry about the delay getting back to yourself. i'm aware of your posistion of your title . my question and concern can only be addressed by a employment lawyer. any how my question was again that have i legally got a case against the post office for unfair ,unlawful suspension , the way they acted. my arrest was based on fiction and it was only a allegation. on that basis they i believe revoked my contract. it said in my contract { we may } we may is a optional word . further more the case against me was a low common arrest. which i was found not guilty in court of law. so i believe they acted unlawful . i need a answer to my question can i take the post office to court . do i stand a chance of suing . and you asked me whether i got paid in that period when i got suspended . i only get paid for the work i do , kind of pay as you work . get paid on customer transactions. but the office was closed . thanks looking forward to hearing from you. f ayuby
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does your contract mention anything about suspension?