75100385

Hi there, I run a company that specialises in natural products

Customer Question

Hi there, I run a company that specialises in natural products for dogs and cats with problem skin. I was recently contacted by the VMD that there were claims on my website that I was not allowed to make according to the Veterinary Medicines Regulations. Apparently someone had made a complaint against our company. I obviously completely understand there need to be rules in place, but I find it very hard to understand what those rules exactly are. Especially when looking at competitors who are making the same claims and seemingly are allowed to do so. Is there a way for me to find out how I can get more clarity on what I am and what I am not allowed to say from an independent source and not just the letter this lady from the VMD sent me?
Many thanks,
Claudia
Alex Watts : Hello Claudia my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know if you are making claims that are not true or you can not substantiate ?