75100385

My neighbours have trees along the back of my garden. I have

My neighbours have trees along the back of my garden. I have over the years trimmed of branches as they do not cut the trees and just leave them to grow and grow,which means branches hanging over my garden. I cannot reach high branches so they just keep growing. My question is over the years I have been fed up clearing leaves from these trees in my garden. I do not have any trees or plants. Have had to buy a leaf blower to suck these leaves up. This year being more fed up than usual with these leaves, have been emptying the bag from leaf blower over the fence into their garden. My theory being they are their leaves they can have them back. Is this OK or am I just being awkward, an asking for problems with the neighbours?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Yes you can hand the leaves back, but what you can't do is just dump them on their land as this would be fly tipping.
Alex Watts : You can offer them back but if they say no in law you must dipose of them
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you but I have a duty to be honest
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?