12826847

Hello from Terry Patrick in Paignton.I am a retired 70% reg.

Customer Question

Hello from Terry Patrick in Paignton.
I am a retired 70% reg. disabled person and I am seeking a Carer to assist me with my daily life. I have a filipino friend whose niece is currently visiting the UK on a 6 month visitor visa and she is very well qualified as a carer and would be an ideal solution for me as I know the family well and they are good trustworthy people.
How do I go about sponsoring her to get a work permit for the UK so that she could become my Carer.
My very best regards ***** *****
Terry Patrick
*****@******.***
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

For some reason I did not receive your reply to me.

There are hundreds of 'visa assistance' companies. If I had wanted one of these I would have gone direct to them.

What I require is advice upon which UK Government Department I should apply to and how to go about it and direct contact details..

My best regards,

Terry Patrick

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Is there any reason why a UK based carer is not suitable for this task? What is your present level of income?