75100385

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX being flat out denied employers liability

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX being flat out denied employers liability insurance because of past criminal record, what can we do! don't want to fold because we have contracts pending and over £10,000 in VAT coming in Feb 2015 but we need to be active, don't want to break any laws either, ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS? NEED HELP!

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know what was the previous convictions ?
JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

FIREARMS, THREATS, ASSAULT RAPE all occurred in southern Ireland and ruthlessly bolstered by my partner at the time whom I had a 2 yr old son with and whom was pregnant but had had an affair, due to her vindictive alcoholic past (sending texts saying she was going to run me & my English family out of her town and make sure I could never return to my American x wife) I called social services. She then went to a rape crisis centre a week prior to the incident, being clairvoyant she must have known she was going to be raped sometime in the near future and decided to go a week before it happened (which she denied 20 times) even though it was clearly mentioned in book of evidence but denied by Gaurdi and the victim, anyway after multiple trial collapses and 4 years on remand being racially tormented because I was English, the jury was told to reverse their not guilty verdict because of a technicality! Of course, this explanation in the present system shows no remorse but I can tell you that there is a large degree of remorse for the truth what was not required to achieve a guilty verdict and therefore of little value now either.

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

A little too much information! I apologise!....

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

I am sure you are juggling as I am myself today, very busy and must attend to other issues, please feel free to call or text if we loose this connection *********** /p>

Alex Watts :

Have you been to an insurance broker rather than try and do this yourself?

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

I Think so! insurance factory and various others from a sit called XXXXXXXX

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

Sorry! stretching over a mountain of paperwork on my desk! : )

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

I am thinking of starting my own Insurance company! there are others in the same boat who would use it! need 2 million in the bank, thought of approaching governmental and or charitable bodies for security or support!

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

But really all I want is to continue in the business I have already started

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

XXXXXXXXXX

Alex Watts :

OK- let me look at this.

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

Thank you!...

Alex Watts :

As you may or may not know employers liability insurance is not a legal requirement. As such you are at the mercy to some extent of insurance companies

Alex Watts :

What you can do is complain to the Financial Ombudsman. They regulate insurance companies and can see if there is a closed market or they are acting improperly.

Alex Watts :

They offer a free, independent service and can examine your complaint at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Alex Watts :

You could try a broker such as:

Alex Watts :

http://www.hiscox.co.uk/

Alex Watts :

http://www.bluefingroup.co.uk/business-insurance/

Alex Watts :

http://www.macbeths.co.uk/specialist/

Alex Watts :

They can search the market and contact underwriters.

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

No! Thank you for your time and I will try what you have sugested! Have a Great Day! : )

Alex Watts :

And you. Can I help with anything else today?

JACUSTOMER-onjdu57f- :

No! Thank you! one problem at a time! but I would love to be able to contact you again in the future! Thanks again! : )

Alex Watts :

Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply.