12826847

WILL A CONTRACT BE LEGAL IF THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED WITH

WILL A CONTRACT BE LEGAL IF THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED WITH NO SIGNATURE ABOVE THANKS
What type of contract?
What is the relevance of the dates? Do they relate to the date of signing or the date of the contract?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the contract was signed for the sale on a property, and the contract which was signed, the date at the bottom (adjacent to the signature) has been altered with no counter signature, is this contract still legal?

The fact of altering the date doesn't invalid the contract per se. What it does is cast doubt upon the date.
If the date has any relevance at all the contract other than that it was the date of signing then that may be useful. If it just the date of signing then, although the date is likely to be voided, the contract of itself still stands.
There is not a lot that invalidates contracts completely. A forged signature with no other evidence of compliance would be a good example of something that is capable of voiding a contract.
A number of things can void certain terms within contracts but not the contract itself usually.
Sorry if that is bad news.