12826847

I own a 58% share

Customer Question

I own a 58% share of a house, my siblings own the other 42% can I sell my 58% either with or without there permission?
Which country do you live in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We all live in the uk, but the house was left to us and is in Holland. My mother bought the house with me and when she died left it to all her children hence why I have a 58% share
Then I shall transfer the question to the European law section and opt out so that an expert in the Netherlands can deal with it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I expect a response?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about the Netherlands, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are there companies in the uk which would be interested in buying my 58% share, and legally would I be able to sell anyway without the express permission of my siblings or do I indeed need there permission. Many thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Close the question and thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You've taken £26 from my account and failed to answer the question when will you reimburse me
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8s65x-own-58-share-house-siblings-own-42.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've tried to log into your support but I get FAQ which are not appropriate to me, my email is *****@******.*** can you respond please