75100385

My grandson got car insurance on his grandad's insurance he

My grandson got car insurance on his grandad's insurance he then had a minor traffic accident which then brought to light the insurance had been done wrong so there was no insurance it was cancelled. Now there is a claim from accident can you tell me who is liable for claim my grandson who was driving or his grandad.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know who gave the wrong information your grandson or grandad?
Customer: Grandson
Alex Watts : Ok. Then it will be your grandson who will be responsible for any claim.
Alex Watts : He was the driver and the insurers are not giving insurance so he is personally liable for any damage.
Customer: Thank you
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this tofday please?
Alex Watts : can I help with anything else today?
Customer: It's just that insurance have sent claim in grandad's name
Alex Watts : Yes but he was not the driver, it should be returned highlighting the driver.
Customer: Thank you for your help that is very helpful my husband will be greatly relieved
Alex Watts : Thank you. Can I clarify anything else for Uou?
Alex Watts : you?
Customer: No thank you
Alex Watts : Great, if I could ask you to rate my answer before you go, the button should be at the bottom of the screen
Alex Watts : If you need more help please click reply
Customer: I will