Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

i have been in my sales job for nearly two years, i have a

Customer Question

i have been in my sales job for nearly two years, i have a boss who is very much a bully.
he recently called me a s**t rep on a telephone conversation
i feel so down because of this?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. How long will it be until you have worked there for 2 years?

JACUSTOMER-wm9kzttz- :

i was promoted from within the company to sales. but in sales role will be in febuary

JACUSTOMER-wm9kzttz- :

i sent this to the company on Friday but have had no response yet

JACUSTOMER-wm9kzttz- :

Good afternoon Dean

After my meeting with Metrics yesterday we discussed my poor performance in settling outstanding monies owed. You stated that I was "shit" and went on to say I was a "bad rep".

I gathered all the relevant information and tried to sort this issue out. I also asked for you to come with me but you was unable to attend. We have had the same issue with regards ***** ***** monies with Metrics each year.

I understand you took Owens over for me as I was getting the same results as I have been with Metrics but charge systems have changed and I did say in last weeks meeting with you and Stewart that I was struggling with my queries.

My figures have gone up this year and I have won a lot of work for Northfleet so I cant understand why I am being made to feel like I am not achieving my targets.

I enjoy working for CPI but being treated the way I am is putting alot of unnecessary stress and ill feeling towards my job so I think it would be a good idea for you, Stuart and Larry to discuss my future at the company as I don't think I should be spoken to the way I was yesterday when my figures reflect a completely different story. I also think its unprofessional for you to put me down via email to other colleagues.

I return to work on Tuesday and I would like to have a response regarding my future at CPI before then. I hope this issue can be resolved and we can all move forward in a positive way.

Customer:

Hi I need to know your exact start date with this employer, even if it was in a different role to being with, in order to help you with your question.