12826847

Dear Sir I own a leasehold property (Flat) level 2 and

Customer Question

Dear Sir I own a leasehold property (Flat) level 2 and 3 (top level) of a house with two other flats (rented out by the freeholder) Had recently experienced leakage from the roof affecting my flat. This issue is a recurrent problem and was addressed a year ago by company managing freeholder flats (repair). Costs at that time were covered almost completely by myself as freeholder claimed the leak is related to roof velux window installed approximately 20 years ago by one of the previous owners. All other repair costs used to be split 1/3 : 2/3 . Is this costs split fair (because velux window related) ? Should I request a re-repair as the previous one by the management company didn’t really deal with the underlying cause adequately? Would this be typically covered by buildings insurance? Many thanks Kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In case you are not able to answer my wuestion would you reimburse my payment .

thank you

kind regards