75100385

I have applied for an accelerated possession order. I submitted

I have applied for an accelerated possession order. I submitted my docs to the Court.
I am seeking to evict my tenants using an accelerated possession order. I submitted the appropriate paperwork to the Court. Just received word that the Certificate of Service has been incorrectly filled out.
My tenants signed an Assured Short hold Tenancy agreement on the 11th August 2009. I served a Section 21 Notice sending it by post on the 6th April 2014 with the expiry of date of the notice 10th June 2014. The tenants acknowledged on their defence claim receipt of the S21 Notice as the 09/04/2014.
On the certificate of service it asks for two dates:
What day did you serve? and The date of service is? I have filled this out incorrectly please advise me of which dates are required.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : the date you served is 6th April 2014
Alex Watts : The date of service is 2 working days after posting first class which is (6th April sunday so deemed posted 7th April) so deemed served is 9th april 2014
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

thank just one more thing if the date of service is the 9th April on the Claim for Possesion Order it asks for the date I served the notice. This then would be the 9th April or the 6th April?

Alex Watts :

9th April

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

Hello yes it does very many thanks.