12826847

I have had a medical negligence case going now for almost ten

Customer Question

I have had a medical negligence case going now for almost ten years and am know further foward than when we started. It is a no win no claim case and now my solicitor is hinting that the insurance money is running out and now seems to want get of his plate. Over the years Ive been hinting that when my wife dies they will want to settle, and within tree weeks of her dying my solicitor wanted me to settle for £25 000 . I refused and since then nothing seems to be happening every time I Enquire about the case I get excuses as to
whats happening. I am at my wits end at what to do,I hope you can come up a solution. Thank you Ray Bowell.

Could you explain your situationa little more please particularly regarding the 10 year delay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do you want to know.

For instance, what is your specific question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WHY its taken so long without any king of an approach to the third party. every time ask what's happening the solicitor tells me he is waiting for a reply from the so called experts, which to me seems an excuse that they have know idea what to do next.