Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Good Afternoon Ben, I recently have used your expertise to

Customer Question

Good Afternoon Ben, I recently have used your expertise to help us with an ongoing claim. We received notification from the court and we were asked to amend the claim as per the Notification Point 5 of an order received from the court, I did this but today I have received a letter from the court saying that the proposed amendment does not comply with the order ! I am at a loss because I thought I had complied. I have tried to appoint a solicitor local to me but the deadline for resubmission is 10.12.2014 and they are wanting 750.00 just to review... is there anything you can advise me on or I can email you and pay you to assist with this. Thank you in advance
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I have been working on a tribunal today and have a couple of meetings can you leave this with me till later this evening when I get home regards ben

JACUSTOMER-0ek2b96h- : Yes sure that's fine thank you Ben
JACUSTOMER-0ek2b96h- : speak / catch up soon
JACUSTOMER-0ek2b96h- : regards
Ben Jones :

Hi, just to check is this a claim in the county court?

JACUSTOMER-0ek2b96h- : Yes it's at the county court in northampton. Thank you
Ben Jones :

ok the actual process after the claim is submitted is somewhat outside of my area so probably not best for me to deal with it, but there are others that can assist. I will opt out and someone will get back to you soon, no need to respond to this in the meantime, thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel the question please will I receive a refund