12826847

I accidently went on child porn site and police are encrypting

I accidently went on child porn site and police are encrypting all my activities till 3 2 2015 can you tell me if a court case will be brougth against me at the end of date stated above
How do you know the police are doing this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Because i did not pay fine within 72 hours but i have had no correspondence from police or courts

What fine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it came up on ascreen from police to pay £100 within 72 hours or legal action would be made against me

This is a well known scam in the UK. The police have not sent that message and do not fine people £100 for downloading child pornography.
The police will have no knowledge of this matter unless it has otherwise come to their attention.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This came up offical from police with a clock to pay within 72hours
then a paddlock sign has been at the top of my screen ever since if i press on paddlock sign certificates came from authorized from goggle.couk

Yes, I know it does.
It is a scam.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

in my history on computer it stated for me to contact at the time met police . But have you seen the offical police site which states pay intreasurer £100 within 72hrs.this deffently does appear to be a scam

No.
It is a scam.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

iam sorry to labour on this point but my history i cant delete and goggle authority has said and keeps up dating period to monitor my computer
should i contact police to confirm . my computer is diffently locked by goggle authority

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my history is locked and icant remove it things have been encrypted as history was removed for aday then it came back should i contact police to varify

I wouldn't even think about contacting the police.
Even if this were true, they haven't asked you to contact them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But do you think the courts will contact me after 3 2 2015
as in allseriousness.. i honestly believe this is not a scam or if they are building acase against do you think they would have sent correspodence of charges

No, I think that is not likely because this is a well known scam.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please have you seen the authentic police web site for payment £100 fine into the seasurer because iam very worried not knowing the long term outcome if i iam to be charged

I am really sorry but I am not sure what I can add to this.
This is a scam. It is well known in the UK.
If the police had caught you looking at child pornography they would have come and arrested you and seized your equipment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you think that goggle authority will cease encrypt ing my computer after 2 3 2015

That is down to google. It is quite unlikely they have done this anyway.
It is nothing to do with the police.
You can pursue that with Google.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DEAR JO IHAVE UNLIMITED SUB AND I DONT WANT TO KEEP IT WITH JUST ANSWER CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW I CAN UNSUBSCRIBE SIMPLY AS I CANT AFFORD TO PAY MONTHLY PAYMENTS

You will need to email customer services about that on***@******.***
I am never involved in your subscription arrangements.