How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6307
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Dear Sir or Madam, My name is***** I live

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is***** I live in Dartford, Kent, and I wish to receive your counsel and legal legal advice about a matter that I consider to affect my person and profession. I am employed by an NHS Organisation and an employee of the organisation has been saying certain derogatory things about my person at her workplace. The things that are being said are somewhat untrue and inaccurate and I feel really hurt about these.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. How long have you worked for your employer for?

JACUSTOMER-w33b3i3e- :

Hello Jenny. I have worked for my employer since 1990


Have you raised a grievance about this employee?

JACUSTOMER-w33b3i3e- :

Not yet but I intend to... I wanted to seek advice first...


What has this person been saying about you?

Related Law Questions