Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Dear Sir or Madam, My name is***** I live

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is***** I live in Dartford, Kent, and I wish to receive your counsel and legal legal advice about a matter that I consider to affect my person and profession. I am employed by an NHS Organisation and an employee of the organisation has been saying certain derogatory things about my person at her workplace. The things that are being said are somewhat untrue and inaccurate and I feel really hurt about these.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. How long have you worked for your employer for?

JACUSTOMER-w33b3i3e- :

Hello Jenny. I have worked for my employer since 1990

Customer:

Have you raised a grievance about this employee?

JACUSTOMER-w33b3i3e- :

Not yet but I intend to... I wanted to seek advice first...

Customer:

What has this person been saying about you?