13262538

Hi I am taking my 2 sons to Turkey for a 2 week break in December,

Customer Question

I am taking my 2 sons to Turkey for a 2 week break in December, Do i need to have written permission from their father who lives & works in Abu Dhabi, he is an expat.
Many thanks sarah
How old are the boys and do you have an Order stating that they live with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

the boys are 10 & nearly 7..... No i do not have an order stating that they live with me.

Sarah

Technically yes you do need his permission and if he choses he can apply for an Order preventing the trip until you have given him full details and he has agreed (unless the court decides he is with holding his consent unreasonably)
However it is unlikely that you would be challenged on the holiday UNLESS your ex makes such an application.
Please ask if you need further details