75100385

Hello. Form N225. I have managed to complete this incorrectly

Hello. Form N225. I have managed to complete this incorrectly so need guidance.
N1CPC Amount claimed £13,500.00 and in the POC I state that the claimant claims interest under section 69 ....... The £13.5K is the amoungt of money not including interest as I thought that this would be evaluated at the end of the claim.
The N225 asks for Amount of claim as admitted and then under this albeit there is a dotted divider line it says in brackets including Interest at date of issue. So I took the £13.5K and added the interest.
It then asks for interest since date of claim which I calculated and inserted.
It then asks for the 'Period' which I have identified as form the date of the N1CPC issue to the date of signing the N225.
Is the problem that as I did not include the accrued interest in the Amount Claimed on N1CPC that I can now not claim this interest?
Thanks Pete
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You are claiming £13,500

Alex Watts :

The rate of interest, this is as pleaded on the claim form.

Alex Watts :

If you did not plead or enter interest on the claim form as a sum, leave this blank

Alex Watts :

Court fees, so you know what to put here

Alex Watts :

Interest since date of claim

Alex Watts :

Ok - so the date of issue and the date of today, this figure goes in here.It will be £2.96 per day since the claim was issued.

Alex Watts :

The period is date of issue whatever date that is until 28/11/14

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?