Ash is online now name is***** will like an advice on a company

Customer Question name is***** will like an advice on a company using my company name to direct internet trafic to their sites, can you please advice on a way foward.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please could you explain your situation a little more?

JACUSTOMER-un1n9xc1- : long do I have to wait to get an answer to my question.

Alex Watts : Yes I need you to explain the situation a little more
Alex Watts : Are they using your company name to direct traffic to their own sites?
Alex Watts : Is the domain owner based in the UK?
JACUSTOMER-un1n9xc1- :

My company name is ***** ***** uk ltd,

JACUSTOMER-un1n9xc1- :

my domain name is ***** ***** they are using, there company name is ***** ***** and there shop is about 150 metres from my shop, they are about 3yrs now in the area and my shop has been trading for over 78yrs. they are now directing customer to their shop using west norwood, they said because I did not buy the domain name. and it now missleading my custormer to their shop.

Alex Watts : Ok, you can go to a thing called WIPO who arbitrate on domain disputes
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : You need to show
Alex Watts : 1. the domain name is ***** ***** confusingly similar to a trademark or service mark in which complainant has rights; and
Alex Watts : 2.respondent has no rights or legitimate interest in the domain name; and
Alex Watts : 3. the domain name has been registered and is being used in bad faith.
Alex Watts : If they find for you they can order the domain be transferred to you
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?