12826847

HelloI am on a tier-2 general work permit and I have been

Customer Question

Hello I am on a tier-2 general work permit and I have been given an unpaid leave by my employer on the 16th of October. The reason why the employer gave me an unpaid leave was that they claimed that they can't afford to pay me anymore. They asked me to look for a new job and a new sponsor during that period. I have found a new job and the company is processing their sponsorship license in order to sponsor me.My previous employer has not notified the home office of my current work status or unpaid leave.

My questions are: 1. Do I need to provide recent payslips when I apply for a new tier 2 work permit with the new company? 2. Do I need to inform the home office of my current situation? I have read that I can't be given more than a 1 month unpaid leave and I am on 6 weeks right now without pay. Please advice on the best approach here as I'm lost on where to take it from here. I really don't want this to effect my residency as I am due to apply for an ILR in June 2015. Thanks!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

please keep looking until the end of Monday. If no one answers the question then please cancel it then.Thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi nicola. Lets close it please.