LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have a sunbed and I have agreement with person who rent property

Customer Question

I have a sunbed and I have agreement with person who rent property for running her beauty studio. I just put my sunbed ther and we share the profit. I do not have any responsibility on this property. My agreement is finish on January 2015 but her agreement with the landlord is already finished and she left so I want to take my sunbed back but The landlord do not want to give me because is same whole in the wall and I have to repair it. I do not have any agreement with him. The agreement had the person who already left. How I can move my sunbed from his property and can he keep it?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this.

Customer:

Why does the landlord say you have to repair the hole in the wall? He would appear to have no right to demand you repair anything or to hold onto your sunbed.