12826847

Wayleave Advise : Background:I have a

Customer Question

Wayleave for Electrical Equipment Background: I have a wooden pole carrying low voltage electrical cables on my residential property. The pole is there without any consent. I contacted a land agent to see if I could get the pole removed to outside of my boundary. After a lot of communication using the land agent to act on my behalf I am not able to get the pole removed as I would be charged a reconnection fee by the regional electricity supplier (DNO) of £2,500 as the pole whilst supplying my neighbours also serviced my home. However the DNO via the land agent have sent me a wayleave consent to sign and have offered £7.11 per annum as a fee for me allowing their pole to remain on my land. I would like to take legal advise on the waylave but the DNO is insisting that the land agent is suitably qualified /experienced enough to deal with the matter and they have refused to pay a reasonable solicitors cost if I sought legal advise on their document. They also insist that a wayleave is a simple standard document that does not require legal representation as its on the person and not the land The DNO does pay the land agent a nominal sum of £150 plus disbursements for their assistance in the above mater regardless and I am also aware that a DNO always pay the homeowner legal cost in regards ***** ***** easement Question : Please comment on me seeking legal advise on a wayleave document prepared by the DNO that allows them to keep their equipment on my land and that they should pay for this advise.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue as its important for me

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please keep looking, its not a very good start to using our services !

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am extremely disappointed, are you really trying to get an answer or just posting it and hoping. Please go through your CVs of lawyers and fulfil your sites decelerations.

Shaun

Please note I have already sent this question to all our legal Professionals twice.
I'm very sorry we have not been able to assist so far. It's really not in our interest to disappoint!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please get back to me asap

We are continuing to look for a Professional to assist you.