12826847

subject - "remainderman interest in a will trust" I was

Customer Question

subject - "remainderman interest in a will trust"
I was left an absolute 1/6th share in my grandmothers home (sale value of whole property £750,000) after my mother died in feb 2010 - there has been since 2007 (and continues to be) a long running series of disputes with the trustees (with six of seven beneficiaries as "discretionary" beneficiaires and myself) and the trustees have ignored me for nearly 2 years
While i intend to apply to court to have the trustees removed i want to know if i can give my remainderman interest now, to my children (both over 18) without seeking the trustees acknowledgement and registering the remainderman interest with land registry to ensure the trustees cannot sell the trust property without the owner of the remainderman's interest agreement ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to continue to wait but i am surprised the property barristers havnt replied

if i remember names correctly a "joshua" was a barrister who i expected to pick up the enquiry

I am sure you have access to lists of property barristers that subscribe as advisors and as long as they are 10yr plus qualified i am sure one of them should be able to deal with my enquiry

Rgds

A XXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK thanks but please now be aware that in view of the delay I have approached another website and asked the same question

If you do not have someone who can reply in full by 1200 hrs UK time today then I would like to cancel and have a full refund

Rgds

A XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its now long after the 1200 hrs i set today and i still have not had an answer

Please now close my question and refund me the £26 deposit

PLEASE ALSO CONFIRM TO ME WHEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE

thanks

a XXXXXXX