12826847

We put our property into trust on Thursday with my wife and

Customer Question

We put our property into trust on Thursday with my wife and myself as settlors and our three children as trustees. Over the weekend we have decided that we have made a massive mistake principally on the basis of large capital gain tax possibilities in the future and poor information from the solicitors. How can we cancel it - all the papers were signed Thursday - I intend to go to the solicitor first thing in the morning . There is no problem getting full agreement between all our tr.ustees
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Do you know if your Solicitor has sent the papers to the Land Registry for registration purposes? Have you paid the Solicitor's fees?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

AL